Thursday, April 25, 2013

BSFTraining Baseball needs you help

Hi Everyone,

I have been writing this blog for a while as my followers know.  I love the game of baseball and everything that comes with it. Sometimes to much my wife ask me the other day if I could live at the baseball field. Well the answer is "Yes".  I know there are tons of baseball sites out there but I want to make this one different. I want you as a reader to want to come to this site everyday. So how am I going to do this? Why will you want to come here? I will be providing top of the line information that will help everyone become a better player. I am a youth coach that volunteers his time to teach players to become better. I have help numbers of kids in my first 6 years of coaching but I need you help too. To make this work I need your help. I need you to sign-up to follow this blog by email. I want you to email (thebattingtee@yahoo.com) me question about baseball, baseball practice tips, baseball equipment. This is a collaborate effort to grow the game and knowledge about baseball. In the coming weeks I will be writing ebooks on Improving your playing level and Ways to become a better coach.  In the mean time look around on my blog site at the equipment I can get you. I think that quality products should be sold on a more personal level. If you have any questions about the products send me a message and let me know. You can also find some tips and drills to improve your game while I work on the books. Enjoy!

Thank You
Mike

Oh, the facebook page is www.facebook.com\BSFTrainingbaseball

No comments:

Post a Comment